Ventless fireplaces are usually freestanding, gas-operated units that do not require a chimney or a flue. Today, many people choose these units over traditional, constructed or vented fireplaces – here are some of the benefits that account for the popularity of the solution:
- Easy usage – you can turn your ventless fireplace on and off easily, with a few simple moves, which makes the solution suitable for quick warming after a long day at work, when you come home to a cold room;
- Convenient pricing – according to gas fireplace Denver retailers, ventless fireplaces are the most affordable of all fireplaces and not only in terms of purchasing and installation, but also when it comes to the costs of operating the fireplace;
- Safety – ventless fireplaces run on either natural gas or propane, both types of fuels burning cleanly, without any toxic emissions;
- Health benefits – many conventional fireplaces cause problems to people suffering from certain respiratory conditions, such as asthma or allergies. Vent-free units being the devices that provide the cleanest burning of fossil fuels, they are suitable for any home, even for the households of asthma sufferers and allergic people;
- Moisture added to the air – the process of burning gas generates moisture that ventless units release into the air, making the air in the room around healthier.