Summer is a time for celebration throughout the entire country, and while Independence Day fireworks are known to be the best part of a July evening, we can’t ignore the importance of a delicious barbecue. Here are some mentions of the top recipes that are in vogue this year:
• Hamburgers are some of the best foods you can consider, if you have a grill and you know how to use it. Recipes like Ranch Burgers and Chris Bay’s Area Burgers are among the most popular you can try, and they always tend to steal the show during 4th of July.
• Anyone living in Florida has probably already heard of Key West Chicken. Originating in the Florida Keys, this recipe has a lot going for it, using the best marinade for chicken.
• Did you know you can use a recipe that mixes a light marinade of soy sauce, sherry, sesame and brown sugar for some of the best chicken you can handle? That’s part of the secret of preparing some delicious Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs.
• If you’re a fan of fish and seafood, then mixing a hot marinade with salmon for a delicious Firecracker Grilled Alaska Salmon recipe will definitely be worth the extra effort.
• Finally, for fans of something simple and as “American” as possible, you can avoid excessive meat products by preparing some delicious grilled corn on the cob.
Lehrer Fireplace and Patio is the best place to get all the items you need for a great summer party! Whether you are looking for grills, fire pits, or outdoor furniture, Lehrer’s excellent customer service experts can help you find exactly what you are looking for!