We can all agree that outdoor fire pits in Denver are extremely popular these days. They’re catchy and awesome, and you’ll definitely be able to improve your home value with one that’s properly installed. However, there are also technical factors to consider.
When it comes to the technical specs of these fire pits, according to outdoor gas fire pits Denver suppliers, here’s what you should keep an eye on:
- BTU Rating: This stands for British Thermal Units and indicates the heat output of the fire pit. A higher BTU rating means more heat. Consider the size of your outdoor space and how warm you want it to be when choosing the BTU rating.
- Size and Dimensions: Check the overall size of the fire pit, including its height and diameter. Make sure it fits comfortably in your outdoor area without overwhelming it.
- Ignition System: Gas fire pits typically come with electronic ignition systems or manual ones. Electronic ignitions are more convenient, but manual ones can be reliable and cost-effective.
- Fuel Source: Determine whether it’s compatible with natural gas, propane, or both. This depends on your existing setup or fuel preferences.
- Safety Features: Check for safety features like a flame sensor that shuts off the gas if the flame goes out. These additions are essential for proper safety and peace of mind.
- Heat Control: Some fire pits come with adjustable flame height controls, allowing you to customize the heat output according to your needs.
- Accessories: Check if the fire pit includes accessories like a weather cover or glass wind guard. These can enhance your experience and protect your investment.