The Fourth of July is a holiday that every household celebrates with decorations and at least a small party by the pool or in the patio. If you are currently planning to throw a party in your patio this year, here are some tips for you:
- First, make sure your propane tank is full and have a spare ready to go, find local gas grills Denver area dealers to buy any accessories you may need for barbeque day.
- Use patriotic decorations – star-spangled napkins, tablecloth in red, white and blue, red and white flowers in blue vases on the tables, balloons filled with colored confetti, flag garlands hung between your trees and knitted or embroidered flags hung on the walls are all great ways to set the atmosphere for celebrating America’s Birthday;
- Prepare a layered cake in red, white and blue – if you like baking, you can prepare your cake yourself, but if you are not much of a pastry chef, you can also order it;
- Prepare red, white and blue snacks – colorful fruits are plentiful and cheap in summer. Grab some berries, slice up a large watermelon and serve them on white trays;
- Prepare colorful cocktails – there are lots of recipes that feature curacao, combined with a red and a transparent ingredient, but don’t limit the cocktails on offer, any cocktail looks great served with tiny umbrellas in patriotic colors.